These two short courses (Magic Circle & Foam Roller) can be taken separately or together. Select your choice through the enrolment links below.
Who should attend this course?
Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates Matwork Instructors and Allied Health professionals who want to work more effectively with their clients especially those professionals providing rehab and working with ongoing and long term clients
Studies in Exercise Science, Physiotherapy, the Allied Health Professions, Personal Training or qualifications in Pilates Matwork
Pre-Course Study - 2 hours
Course Duration - Two 1/2 day courses-Part 1:Magic Circle, Part 2:Foam Roller. These can be taken separately or together.
Course Materials - Small Equipment Short Course Manual
Course Dates - 6th April 2019
Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU506 Teach Roller repertoire and PILEQU507 Teach Magic Circle repertoire. Additional assessment requirements apply.
Additional once off $150 for assessment for PILEQU506 Teach Roller repertoire and PILEQU507 Teach Magic Circle repertoire (optional). Additional assessment activities apply.
Why This Course?
- Easily integrate this small apparatus exercises into your other classes
- Adds variety, coordination and challenge into your existing classes
- Suitable for clients of all levels, from rehabilitation to elite athletes
- Using small apparatus provides:
- A more ‘all over’ body workout
- Increased balance and coordination, especially with your elderly clients or those lacking stability
- Increased muscle tone
- Individualised exercises for each client
- Ideal for your pregnant clients