Who should attend this course?
Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates Matwork and Equipment Instructors and Allied Health professionals providing rehabilitation and who want to work more effectively with their clients
Studies in Physiotherapy, the Allied Health Professions or Pilates Matwork
Pre-Course Study - 1.5 hours
Course Duration - 5 hours
Course Materials - Reformer Intermediate and Advanced Short Course Manual
Course Dates - 3 March 2019, Dates September 2019 tba
Cost - $550
Assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU501 Teach Pilates Reformer repertoire requires undertaking both the Reformer Essentials and Reformer Intermediate and Advanced Short Courses plus completing additional assessment activities.
Why This Course?
- Enables you to teach Reformer Intermediate and Advanced exercises.
- The only course of its kind offering a unique blend of challenging exercises for fitness, spinal strength, mobility and stability with a unique focus on spiralling movements of the spin
- Assist your clients to achieve better results while addressing individual needs
- You learn a variety of Reformer exercises to extend your clients depending on levels of fitness and experience
- Enhances your career and professional standing
- You learn how to modify Reformer exercises for varying abilities and injuries
- This course is practical and hands on – you get to experience the exercises and feel them in your body
- You will practise teaching another person those same exercises
- Learn how to identify and correct poor technique in your clients
- You can obtain a nationally recognised statement of attainment