Who should attend this course?
Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates Matwork and Equipment Instructors and Allied Health professionals providing rehabilitation and who want to work more effectively with their clients
Studies in Physiotherapy, the Allied Health Professions or Pilates Matwork
Pre-Course Study - 5 hours
Course Duration - 2 days
Course Materials - Reformer Short Course Manual
Cost - $1100
Course Dates - 29th -30th September 2018 & 2nd -3rd March 2019
Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU501 Teach Pilates Reformer repertoire requires undertaking Reformer Essentials and Reformer Intermediate and Advanced Short Courses and additional assessment activities.
Additional one off $150 for assessment for PILEQU501 Teach Pilates Reformer Repertoire (optional). Additional assessment requirements apply. Students must complete Reformer Essentials & Reformer Intermediate/Advanced to qualify for this unit of competency.
Why This Course?
- Enables you to teach Reformer Essentials repertoire
- Assist your clients to achieve better results
- You learn a range of Reformer exercises and how to teach to your clients addressing individual needs
- Enhances your career and professional standing
- You learn how to modify reformer exercises for varying levels of fitness, ability and injury status
- This 2 day course is practical and hands on – you get to experience the exercises and feel them in your body
- You will practise teaching other students those same exercises
- Learn how to identify and correct poor technique in your clients